Are you looking to join a passionate team, driven by helping others unlock their full potential?
We are looking for ambitious individuals to join our small team in London, to help us grow our network and our impact. The work will be varied, pace will be fast and fit with the team is critical. Could you be part of the Petit Team?
As Community Enterprise Manager, you will project coordinate the Petit Miracle Hub programme from start to finish, leading on the recruitment of entrepreneurs onto the enterprise programme and ensuring evaluation measures are completed. In addition, you will deliver one to one mentorship ensuring members feel supported and are engaged in the programme. You will also be instrumental in driving our brand forward by networking with local businesses and organisations across the borough and by managing our social media platforms.
We want to meet the right person for the organisation’s plans for the future and support you to grow and develop based on your strengths.
● To recruit entrepreneurs onto enterprise programmes
● To deliver business training and mentorship to learners
● To foster relationships and recruit trainers for monthly business workshops
● Locate and facilitate business opportunities for Petit Miracles as well as its members
● To lead on the promotion of Petit Miracle Hub to our members, funders and corporate partners
● To lead on project administration tasks
● To ensure the monitoring and evaluation of programmes through data management
● To manage Petit Miracle Hub social media platforms
● To write and manage content for our blog and campaigning work
● To be an Ambassador for Petit Miracles, speaking at events and to local groups
● To attend weekly meetings to ensure all staff are kept up to date
The T’c and C’s
- Flexible working hours, part time (3-4 days a week)
- Renumeration £15,000 – £20,000 per annum, pro rata (dependent on experience)
- London (Shepherd’s Bush)
Please submit a CV along with a cover letter highlighting what you want to bring to the role.
Only complete applications will be reviewed and only qualified candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.
The final closing date for applications is midnight Sunday 16th September 2018.
Petit Miracles is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in its recruitment practices and, in order to build the strongest possible workforce, actively seeks a diverse applicant pool.
Everyone who works in the Petit Miracles team must be fluent in English and have a valid work permit to work in the UK.
To discuss the role further please call our director, Elisicia Moore (see Job Spec attached below for details).